Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Natural Born Charmer

Hello readers. I am sorry I have neglected this blog for over a month. That is sad. But I am back and am planning on updaing much more frequently.

Well todays review is on Susan Elizabeth Phillips' Natural Born Charmer. Now I will admit I bought this on a whim because it was on sale at Barnes and Noble. I was very suprised how much I enjoyed the book. Now it is the first book I have read by this author and let me tell you last week I saw another one of her books and bought it. Her writing is engaging and her characters were fun. I like reading about a group of misfits coming together. What I truely loved about this book is it wasn't just about a romance between two people, but the love that grew between all the characters and how they made each other happier. It was a fun read. I would highly reccommend this book.

I will be reviewing Victoria Alexander's Believe  and Melody Thomas' Beauty and the Duke.

Right now I am ready the anthology Ladies Prefer Rogues. which is 4 romance stories...that involve time travel,,,i am sucha  sucker for time travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment