Total Pageviews

Friday, July 30, 2010

Jim Bitcher and Simon Green

I finished Jim Butcher's Proven Gulity and White Night. So I have 3 books left in the Dresden files...then I am all caught up with what the author has released. I really enjoyed these two books. The series is a very exciting and fast paced. I like how the books are structured apart form each other and how they build upon each other. The characters are really growing and developing in interesting ways. I highly recommend this series, especially if you like supernatural and magical books.

I also finished Something from the Nightside by Simon R. Green. I really enjoyed this first novel in the series. I thought it had some interesting characters which I thinnk have a lot of potental. The plot was also unpredicable and fast paced. I really enjoyed the world Green created. It is a book i would recommend for readers of supernatural fiction as well.

I am currently reading Agents of Light and Darkness by Simon R. Green. Which is the second book in the nightside series.

No comments:

Post a Comment