Total Pageviews

Friday, February 3, 2012

Hunger games and competitions



I am much behind in my reading this year! While I am not concerned since I usually make up for it in the summer, I still feel bad. I am in the middle of The Hunger Games. My students kept asking me to read it. While it is not one I would have picked up on my own I am enjoying it. I think it is suspenseful and very engaging. I also really like the characters so far.

I have been reading education books and am going to write up some reviews on those. I had not really thought about it before. But I am thinking of gathering all the books I have read and writing up reviews and such in the summer. hmmmm. we shall see.

I am also very excited that I get to judge the 21st Annual National Readers Choice Awards (NRCA). I was selected to judge the category for Novel with romantic elements. Which is very exciting. I have never really done anything like this at all. I am really excited to be apart of it and can not wait to see what books  I need to read and judge for the competition. 


I also have a few books I have won on goodreads that i need to read and review. I really love the goodreads site. I am totally addicted to it. It is a great way to communicate with readers and authors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment