Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

New school year

As the summer comes to a close it is time to reflect and finalize how I want to go into the school year. While I am very excited and hoping to help my students become life long readers. There is also that apprehension that happens before each school year. Are you really ready? What will be thrown your way? Have you done everything you can to be as successful as possible? 

This year I am doing my 40 book challenge again and I am very excited about getting a book that has come out that is a companion book to The Book Whisperer. While I have not read as much as I would have liked or usually do. I have a large stack of books I plan to read this school year. I am going I with excitement and enthusiasm and hopefully doing the challenge again with my kids will make a difference. 

My book reviews and what I am doing in my class will be coming soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment