Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Reading list

So I have been compiling what books I have to read for my reading challenges. I am hoping to read a lot of books that I have just had sitting on my shelf. Below I have taken a picture of the books I plan to read for the 25 genre challenge on Goodreads. I have put a post it note on each book to remind me of the category I chose it for since some of my books fall into more then one category. I did select two for so e genres since I was not sure which to choose. I may just read both. I am missing four selections and will upload a new picture once those have been selected. 

Right now I have to swinish up the books I was already reading. So first I need to finish Ghost Story by Jim Butcher and The City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. The. I can get started on the reading challenge in the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment