Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Review: Not Quite a Wife by Mary Jo Putney

Laurel and her husband have been separated for ten years out of their eleven year marriage. The story is about the reconciliation for the couple and how they and the people around them deal with it. While this is an over simplification of the story, I do not want to give anything away. I enjoyed this book but it was not one of Mary Jo Puntey's best. I liked the concept of the book, but I think some parts of the relationship for this couple were too easy. I would have liked to see more emotion on both sides. The plot was very enjoyable. This one is hard for me to review. I enjoyed it, but it was not very strong. This is a very fun series. I would have also liked to see some more complex scenes between Kirkland and his wife. It is worth reading especially if you want a fun summer read.

No comments:

Post a Comment