Total Pageviews

Friday, October 17, 2014

Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick

This is the first book I have read written by Becca Fitzpatrick. I was not sure if I was going to enjoy this book going in, because I am usually not a fan of thrillers but I was pleasantly surprised and I do have to say that I loved this book. I gave it 5 stars. I thought the pacing was very well done and it kept you on the edge of your seat. I think it did slow down for a bit in the middle, but it picked up again and was very well written. While I did have problems with some of the characters because I thought they were annoying. It may be accurate depictions of high school kids, so it may just have been me having trouble connecting. But beside that I did love this book. I am really glad I bought a lovely hardcover edition. I have a copy of her book Hush, Hush on my bookshelf and can't wait to get to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment