Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Book Mail

I got a couple book sin the mail that I am very excited about. 1. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath. Harper Perennial has released a 50th Anniversary Edition of the book. It is such a gorgeous book I could not resist picking it up. It has a black cover with shiny pink and silver lettering. I am very excited to re-read this. 2. Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi. I have heard a lot of good things about this book and am excited to read it. I am hoping once I read it I can put it in my classroom library for the kids to read as well. 3. Bad Boy by Walter Dean Myers. I bought two copies of this book for my classroom library. We read an excerpt from it in class and the kids were very interested in it. So I had to pick up a couple copies for the kids to read. I put in two orders from Book Outlet. I am very excited about what I picked up on that site and what great prices I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment