Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Reading Slump

The last week or so I have been having a terrible reading slump. No book I pick up could hold my attention. When I have trouble sticking with a novel I usually take a step back and take a break. I have found a couple things that work for me to help me get back on track with reading! What I did this last weekend was read a bunch of graphic novels. I actually have a huge stack waiting to be read. Since a graphic novel only takes me an hour or two it is not a large commitment. I have a bunch I have taken from the library and some I have not read from the Comic Bento Box I get each month filled with graphic novels. This helps me take a break from the heavy reading and still engages my mind. Te other thing I do is re-read books. I pick a book I know I will enjoy and read that to help me kick start my interest. So those are a few things I do to help me get over a reading slump.

No comments:

Post a Comment