Total Pageviews

Monday, June 22, 2015

Summer Reading Goals

This summer I have several goals that I will be working on. I usually use the summer to read harder or longer books when I have the time to truly dedicate some time to reading them. I also want to get my physical TBR list down to a more reasonable level.

Right now I am in the middle of Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy.  I am enjoying it so far but it is a bit lengthy so I saved it for the summer. I have been treating each part as its own self contained story. So I have been breaking the book up by reading other books in between.

I am planning on reading as many books this summer as I can that I have already bought. I also am going through my books and if I no longer want to read it or am not sure I am just getting rid of those books and kinda starting over. I usually don't have a problem having a lot of unread books but I have found them a bit stressful lately. So I am going through and limiting the amount of books I own. I don't need them all. I have already gotten pretty good at getting rid of books I will not read again.

So those are my goals this summer to get a handle on my personal library and to finish Anna Karenina.


No comments:

Post a Comment