Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Review: What a Wallflower Wants

What a Wallflower Wants What a Wallflower Wants by Maya Rodale
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a really great book. Prue has a secret that has caused her to avoid marriage. John also has a secret that can ruin all his plans if he is discovered. These two meet at an Inn and are stranded due to bad weather. I really loved the characters in this novel. The relationship between Prue and John is wonderful and how each character has to come to terms with their past and who they are. The development for the characters is easy to see and their interactions are delightful. I highly recommend this book. You don't need to read the other two the understand this one. I have not read the first two in this series, but I plan to read them soon.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment