Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Review: Silk and Steel: Tricked Into Marriage, He Vowed Revenge. But Love Had Other Plans..

Silk and Steel: Tricked Into Marriage, He Vowed Revenge. But Love Had Other Plans.. Silk and Steel: Tricked Into Marriage, He Vowed Revenge. But Love Had Other Plans.. by Kat Martin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I give this book 3.5 stars. I loved certain aspects of this book. It deals with conditions in asylums at the time, injustices and unfair treatment of women, and marriage in that time period. I wished the book had better flow. It looses a bit of focus about half way through. There were also some plot points that actually were not need and I think slowed the plot. I really liked the characters in the book. Her character development was really good. Certain aspects of the book were very predictable, but I didn't have too much of a problem with that. It feels like Kat Martin tried to do to much in this book. But it is still a decent read and I do recommend it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment