Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Review: What to Do with a Duke

What to Do with a Duke What to Do with a Duke by Sally MacKenzie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this book. I am very excited about this new series from Sally MacKenzie. Her writing tends to be very fun and delightful. This book is about Cat, who is determined never to marry. The Duke of Hart, who is cured, comes to her village to fulfill the terms of the cured that has plagued his family for 200 years. This minor characters is this book are great and makes you want to learn more about the characters, which should be in the other books in the series. This does not deal with any deep issues. It was very delightful and I could not wait to keep reading it. The main characters are very strong and loving characters. Cat was very well developed and I loved how sassy and fiery she was. But I do have a soft spot fro heroines with a temper. Marcus is a fun and likable hero which I enjoyed. If you love historical romance this is a a fun one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment