Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Review: The Martian

The Martian The Martian by Andy Weir
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

6/17 thru 6/22 2014
I really enjoyed this novel. I wasn't sure if it was my type of book, but I heard such good things about it I decided to give it a try. It is more a survival story then a science fiction novel. It is about Mark Watney is mistakenly left behind on Mars. The novel is about how he survives and what is happening at Nasa and with his crew that is on their way home thinking Mark is dead. It has elements of humor in it. Mark is a very likable character, I got such a kick out of how he saw and said things. This novel is worth checking out. I can't wAit to see what else this author comes up with.

Re-read: 9/10 thru 9/16
Just as delightful the second time!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment