Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Review: Mistletoe on Main Street

Mistletoe on Main Street Mistletoe on Main Street by Olivia Miles
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I greatly enjoyed this book. This author focuses on her character development and the character motivation. I loved her characters. This is a sweet holiday story and work checking out. This is the first book in her Briar Creek series. As of right now the first three books are out. I am hoping that she writes more in this series because there are some minor characters I would love to read about. What I also really loved about this book is how she uses it to set up the other books in the series. You do not have to read them in order to understand what is going on, but I think you really get more out of it by reading this one first since ti sets up all the characters. I would recommend reading them in order though, Unlike many romance series she really builds her characters and situations through each book. I recommend this one if you are looking for a sweet holiday read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment