Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Review: Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking

Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I found this book very interesting. Cain looks at our culture and how introverts function in our culture. It was very fascinating and goes into the types of personalities introverts may have an how we are living in a world built for extroverts. If you are interested in how people think and why they act certain ways. I think this book is a good one for people to read so that people can understand others. I loved the audiobook version of this, the narrator was really good.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment