Total Pageviews

Friday, January 27, 2017

1000 Books Before Kindergarden

I recently heard about the 1000 books before kindergarden program. I am very excited about this. I planned on doing a lot of reading with my baby and this is a fun challenge I can undertake to help her succeed. I am making sure I keep track of all the books I read to her so I can keep track of how many we read and which books she reads. This will also help me to see what type of books I am reading to her and what to add to the list. My goal going into this is to give her access to a wide variety of diverse books. So i am excited to learn more about children's board books and picture books. I do admit this is not an area of strength for me. Since my daughter is six weeks old right now I have some time to explore this spcific world of books. If you know of any diverse books I need to add to my list please let me know! is spcific world of books. If you know of any diverse books I need to add to my list please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment