Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Hurricane Irma Prep

As we were preparing for Hurricane Irma to come to Florida we did the usual hurricane prep. We removed stuff by windows, stocked up on food and water, cleared our patio. I also made sure we were stocked with books. I went and downloaded some digital books onto my Nook and Ipad. I also made sure I had some physical books to read. Now I have a large TBR so little prep was needed, but I till took inventory of my reading materials and options. I also made sure my husband had downloaded an extra audiobook or two. Thursday during school I also made sure the kids had books to read over the long weekend. Kids got to take as many as thy wanted to make sure they had enough to read. Today as we sit and wait for Hurricane Irma to come through Central Florida I am catching up on my Net Galley reviews and some of the books I have put on hold. So in the Pena household lots of reading is being done as we pray for those in our state as we wait and see what we need to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment