Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Review: How to be a Scientist

How to be a Scientist How to be a Scientist by Steve Mould
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a very interesting book. It is set up with different explainations of scientific information, information on scientist, and experiments. The book is sectioned into types of science. It has experiments and information on The natural world, human body, chemistry, earth, physics, and space. I loved the format of this book and they types of experiments and activities it has for kids to do. It really makes science relevent to the world around kids and helps them think of themselves as sceintists. I would highly recommend this book for elementary and middle school students. I received a copy of this book for free from Net galley in exchange for a review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment