Total Pageviews

Friday, January 5, 2018

2018 reading challenge

This year I am keeping my 52 book challenge. Last year I read 155 books. Now this counts children's books and comics. Not counting those two categories I read 55 books. So either way I completed my goal. I am going to try and focus on reading books that are outside my comfort zone and exploring different genres I usually don't pick up. I like to discuss books and sometimes it is hard to find an outlet or people to talk to about books. So I am also going to start up my book club again. It is a lot of work but I think it adds to my reading life. I keep track of my reading on Goodreads and in a journal. I am going to also try and write more reviews. I tend to skip that step but I think reflecting and sharing what you read is also important.

No comments:

Post a Comment