Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Reading challenge


So as we are early into the year I was looking at how much I have been reading so far. Now I have been reading a good amount each day. While I haven't read as much as would like I am doing pretty well. I finished Ghost Story by Jim Butcher last week. I'm a little over half way done with Cold Days. I am really loving that book so far. But it is over 600 pages, so I should be done with it this week. Then I will post a complete review. I originally had the book as my fantasy but I may put it in the chunker category since it is so long. It really doesn't matter because I have quite a few books this year on my list that are pretty long. 

I am trying to decide what to read next. I have so many good books waiting to be read and I am trying to decide what I want to read. So as is there tonight and continue to read Cold Days. I am hoping to finish tomorrow or Friday. I am comfy with my blanket and my cup of tea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment