Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Coozies

In 2009 I went to a romance convention in Orlando, Florida. It was the best book convention I had ever gone to. Ever since then I have been on the look out for other book conventions. I got to meet author and get signed books, I was in heaven. During that I picked up some really cool stuff. One of the free promotional items was a bright pink coozie the one one side said "The Club" and the other said "The Last Seduction." I love this coozie. I used it all the time. Well that was four years ago or so. So my coozie has seen better days. It is dirty and well loved. I didn't want to get rid of my coozie. This coozie was given out by the author Sharon Page.

A couple months ago I emailed the author Sharon Page to see if she happened to have any extra I could get. I had looked on her website to see if she had any for sale. She asked me for my info and that she had some extra ones! I was ecstatic!! With holidays and life in general it took a bit to get them. Which I was fine with waiting as long as it took. I was in no rush. I was so impressed when I got her package. In it she sent me two coozies and a Christmas card. Let me tell you I went a little fan girl about it. I was very excited about it and can not wait to use my new coozies!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment