Total Pageviews

Monday, January 6, 2014

Box of books

So tonight I was excited when I came home and discovered I had received some packages. Now I could not remember what I had ordered so I was I terested to see what had arrived. One of the boxes that was delivered was from Barnes and Nobles. I had bought some books when they were having their really good sale. So all the books I got were between $3-$4. Since they were cheaper then I could get on my Nook I bought the physical copies. So the books I bought were:

For Teachers Only by Vicki Hathaway
Dream Lake by Lisa Kleypas
The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott by Kelly O'Connor McNees
Frozen Heat by Richard Castle
The Stand (graphic novel) by Stephen King

So Dream Lake and The Stand are going on my to read pile. The others will be added later on the year. I bought Frozen Heat because it was so cheap. I have the first two on my Nook. So that is definitely on my reading list for eh summer. 

I had not expected that box to come till tomorrow so that was a pleasant surprise. So I have put those books away and am excited to get to them! 


No comments:

Post a Comment