Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Reading Progess

So tonight I am evaluating what I have read so far this year. As we are midway into January I am actually very proud of my progress. While I am not a terribly fast reader I have been trying to spend more time reading. So far I have read 5 books: Ghost Story, Cold Days, Wonder, Manuscript Found in Accra, and The Invention of Wings.  I have enjoyed most of the books I have read so far. I have found making a goal of reading at least 50 pages a day helps me stay on track. I also have been focusing on one book at a time as opposed to reading multiple books at once. I am trying to stay focused on one book at a time and see if that helps me finish more books. Know, I have been doing an audio book and reading a book. So usually I have 2 going. One in the car and one I am reading. I am half way through Heat Wave by Richard Castle and almost half of the way through The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman. I am enjoying both very much. So next week I am hoping to post two new reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment