Total Pageviews

Friday, January 24, 2014

reading tonight and Dear Book Nerd

So tonight as I snuggle up against the cold and drink a glass of wine I am reading Celebrity in Death by J.D. Robb. I really love this series. it is one of my favorite series. And that is not very hard to believe since I am reading the 34th book in the series. I love the way she describes her characters and how they interact with each other. This series is just really fun and entertaining. So that is what I will be reading to make me feel better after a very long day at work.

As I was listening to the latest podcast from Book Riot they announced another book podcast. It is called Dear Book Nerd. I listened to the first show and it was delightful. I subscribed to it already. It will be released every other week right now. So I was super excited about that. The show is an advice column revolving around books...which is very cool!

I also caved and put in an order for the book box that Book Riot does. This is the second book box that they will be releasing. So I will be getting that in March. So I am pretty excited about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment