Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Jim Henson and book riot

So I got my copy of Jim Henson The Biography by Brian Jay Jones in the mail today. I am very excited to read this book. I need to finish the book I am reading now first, but I am glad I got it. It wasn't one I could find easily and so I decided to buy it while I was thinking about it. I am a very large Jim Henson fan. I love the Muppets, Sesame Street, and Fraggle Rock, just to mention his shows. I have read some things about him and find his life very interesting. We had an exhibit come to the Museum of Natural History about Jim Hanson and we got to see some real Muppets and drawings. So I am excited to learn more about this amazing man.

I also have to add that I am loving the Book Riot podcasts. I have been listening to them and they are full of really interesting book information and discussion. If you are interested in learning more about what is going on in the world of books this podcast is amazing. There is an app for it and you can get it on itunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment