Total Pageviews

Monday, April 21, 2014

Judging a Book by Its Lover

                                    
This post is about the book Judging a Book by Its Lover by Lauren Leto. I received this book in the Book Riot second Quarterly box. While I do recommend that service, it is amazing. I was not thrilled with this selection. It is something I would not have picked up on my own, so I was happy for the chance to get a chance to try something different. I really wanted to love this book. But I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. I didn't find it very humorous. I am usually not a huge fan of humor books, which may have also been why I had some problem with it. But it was about books so I hoped that would balance it out. I was happy to have a book to check off my humor box in the 25 book challenge.

I got another book in the Quarterly box and am excited to check that one out. I loved my box and can't wait until June to get the third one. You should go to bookriot.com and check out their Quarterly box.

No comments:

Post a Comment