Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Book Tube and my digital TBR

I have been watching a lot of Book Tube/ You Tube bookish posts. I have been getting a lot of great book ideas. I love the videos on books. I also have a book haul post to or two to put up on recent books I have bought. Most are young adult books since I bought them for my classroom. I do enjoy reading young adult as well. I also bought some ebooks I want to talk about. So let me start with my digital TBR: 1. Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel. For this book I have downloaded the sample and am trying to decide if I want to buy a hard copy or just download it for my ereader. 2. Annihilation by Jeff VanderMeer. This is the first book in a dystopian trilogy. I heard some good things about this series from Book Riot and it was not very expensive on my Nook so I picked it up. 3. Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer. I pre-ordered this book. It is ready to be downloaded on my Nook once it is available on September 30th. I had been hearing so much about this book all over the place, I had to read it. 4. The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton. It was on sale and I had been eyeing this book for a bit. It sounded really interesting and for $6 on my Nook I could not pass that up. 5. Vision in Silver by Anne Bishop. I also pre-ordered this book, which does not come out till March. I loved the first two books in this series. Written in Red and Murder of Crows. I read both and have listened to them on audio books. I love them so much and can not wait for this one to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment