Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Classics Challenge: February

Classics Challenge: February 
Classic read: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson 
WHEN I Discovered This Classic: I had read this classic back in high school and really wanted to revisit it. 

WHAT Makes It A Classic: It is a story that stands the test of time and is considered a main stream classic. 

WHY I Chose to Read It : I wanted a shorter book to be honest with you and this had been on my TBR for a while to re-read.  

WILL It Stay A Classic: Yes. This story has some wonderful universal themes and it is a very accessible text. 

WHO I’d Recommend It To: I would recommend this book to people who like to think about who we are and why we make certain decisions. I would also recommend this book to people who are just starting out with classics and need a place to start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment