Total Pageviews

Monday, March 23, 2015

Classics Challenge: March

Classics Challenge: March

Classic read: Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier  
WHEN I Discovered This Classic: This has been on my list to read for awhile. I have wanted to see the movie based on this book for a while as well.

WHAT Makes It A Classic: This book was published in 1938 and is still very popular. It is a widely read book that is loved by many.

WHY I Chose to Read It : My book club is doing the classics challenge and this was the ick for March.  

WILL It Stay A Classic: I would say yes because of the character types and how popular it still is today.


WHO I’d Recommend It To: I would recommend this book to people who love mysteries and suspense. I would also recommend this book to people who are just starting out with classics and need a place to start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment