Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Review: Broadway Baby: My Favorite Things: An illustrated sing-along to the Sound of Music

Broadway Baby: My Favorite Things: An illustrated sing-along to the Sound of Music Broadway Baby: My Favorite Things: An illustrated sing-along to the Sound of Music by Walter Foster Jr Creative Team
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a very cute book. It is the song My Favorite Things from The Sound of Music. It had vibrant colors and adorable illistrations. I also liked that they included some brief information about the Von Trapps in the back of the book. I would recommend this for babies. It is scheduled to be released September 19, 2017. It would make a great christmas present for the little ones in your life. I recieved a copy of this book from Net Galley in exchange for a review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment