Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Review: Science Comics: Sharks: Nature's Perfect Hunter

Science Comics: Sharks: Nature's Perfect Hunter Science Comics: Sharks: Nature's Perfect Hunter by Joe Flood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This graphic novel goes into different types or sharks and their enviornments. It was facinating and the illistrations really help. This is a fantastic book for middle or high schoolers. It uses a lot of the academic language and has great information in it. This would be a great text to have in a science or language arts classroom. I received a copy of this from Net Galley in exchange for a review. But when this book is released I will be buying a couple for my classroom library. This title is scheduled to be published April 17, 2018.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment