Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Review: Complete Guide to Bible Journaling: Creative Techniques to Express Your Faith

Complete Guide to Bible Journaling: Creative Techniques to Express Your Faith Complete Guide to Bible Journaling: Creative Techniques to Express Your Faith by Joanne Fink
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This isn't a bad resource if you are very new to this. It goes over some basics on materials and ways to do the Bible journaling. But I would have liked some more detail in the techniques. I did enjoy the stories about the different artsts and the examples it does give. So it does give you a place to start from. I did like the resources in the back that can be traced, glued in, and stickers. It wouldn't be a great read for people who are already doing this. But if you are really new this isn't a bad starting point.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment