Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Review: Green River Killer

Green River Killer Green River Killer by Jeff Jensen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a very interesting graphic novel. It looks more at the detectives then the actually details of the case, which I liked. It gave you a different perspective on the case then is usually taken. It is done in black and white panels which at first I wasn't sure if I liked, but it really fits the story the author is telling and I think it works really great. The story is also not told in a linear fashion. It jumps back and forth in time which works really well for how he tells the story. I did not find it distracting or confusing. It is clearly marked and is easy to follow. I highly recommend this for fans of true crime documentaries or just have any interest int his topic.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment