Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Review: Reading Nonfiction: Notice & Note Stances, Signposts, and Strategies

Reading Nonfiction: Notice & Note Stances, Signposts, and Strategies Reading Nonfiction: Notice & Note Stances, Signposts, and Strategies by Kylene Beers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Took the time to finish this book up today. I love using the signposts in my classroom and this book sets them up so well. I love the explaination and the lessons they provide you could use if you wanted. The authors really lay out everything you would need from lessons to handouts to videos examples to fix up strategies. I appriciate the student responses they provide and how they show you that you can tailor this to elementary, middle, and high school. I really like how they show you how to make the signposts really work for high school teachers by giving examples of how disciplines would change them to fit their content. This is a really great teacher resource!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment