Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 27, 2009

kindle, Lisa Kleypas, and upcoming movies

So I have seriously been thinking of saving up and buying a Kindle from Amazon. At first I didn;t like the idea of an electronic book reader, but the more I thought about the more intrested I was. So if you have one or have heard anything about it let me know.  I still have to do some research to see if it is a good product for me.

I was very excited to learn that Lisa Kleypas is releasing the next in the Hathaway sibling series Tempted by Twilight on September 30th. Which is very exciting. This series is a shoot off from one of my favorite series which is her Wallflower series.

So i will discuss the other two books in this series. The first book is Mine Till Midnight, which is Cam Rohen's story. He meets Amelia Hathaway and her siblings, which seem to have only bad luck. We first meet Cam in Devil in Winter and he is a great character. The Hathaway family, which is comprised of Leo, Amelia, Winifred, Poppy, and Beatrice, are all delightful.

The second book Seduce Me at Sunrise, which is Winifred and Merripen's story. Merripen was a young gypsy boy when the Hathaway's father took him in. Winifred in this story has made great progress in getting stronger after having a fever which almost took her life. Merripen and Win's relationship is a very interesting one, since it stems from a connection since they were children. It is a very interesting story and I would also recommend this book.

I am looking forward to the next book in this series, because it is proving to be just as delightful as the Wallflower series. Now there is more to the stories which I don't want to ruin so I know these reviews a re a bit weak. But I'd rather them be weak then ruin the story for you.

You can follow Lisa Kleypas on Twitter, she does not post much, but recently she has started to post a bit more. here is the link http://twitter.com/lisakleypas.

Some movies to note coming out in the next few months that are based on books are Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Sherlock Holmes, New Moon, Alice in Wonderland, and Where the Wild Things Are.

On September 23rd they are releasing The Wizard of Oz into theaters for that day for the 70th anniversary of the film. I am very excited about this!!!!

Today I am reading Mastered by Love by Stephanie Laurens and am really enjoying it!!
Happy reading

No comments:

Post a Comment