Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Book Riot

So I have been following a site called Book Riot on Facebook for a while now. I am not sure how I stumbled upon it, but I do follow a lot of different book sites. Well I do have to say I am impressed with their website. Today I actually went to their website to check it out and explore what they have. The site has all different articles on books and things like that.

What I got really excited about is that they have podcast about books. let me tell you I was pretty excited. I started the first one and liked it enough that I will be downloading more of them tonight. I had actually been looking for something like this and am very glad I discovered it. Book Riot actually has a free app for your phone or iPod so that you can get the podcasts. I have it on my phone and it is very easy to use.

The website also does a quarterly subscription to their book box. I am really tempted to get the one they send out in March. The box is $50 and it comes with a book and a bunch of book related items. The first one they put together looked pretty cool. I just haven't decided if I want to spend the money on it. I may wait and see what their second one is like before I decide or I may just take a chance on it. It depends on how well I can budget for it to be honest with you.

Here is the website for any of you interested in checking out this great book resource.

http://bookriot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment