Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Cold Days

So i finished Cold Days by Jim Butcher this afternoon. I must say I really enjoyed this book. His last few books in the series have taken me a while to read. I thought they were a bit slow at parts and had to force myself to get through. Now the endings of the books where always worth it. His endings are amazing. And in Cold Days you will not be disappointed. I was shell shocked by the end of the book.

I enjoyed the direction he took the characters and how they interacted with this book. I also liked seeing Harry's constant internal battle with himself. Which is not a new component but after what has happened in the last few books, he has a lot more baggage to deal with. This book hits the ground running and does not let up.

We also get to see more of Lily, Mab, Mauve and their courts. It is fun when you get reoccurring characters in a book and Butcher weaves them in very well. This book is an excellent read. I love books that have so many in the series and this is the 14th book. I look forward to the next installment of the series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment