Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Invention or Wings and Twelve Tribes of Hattie

So tonight's goal is to finish Cold Days by Jim Butcher. I also plan on going to the library tomorrow to see what audio books I want to check out. I am debating on whether to buy The Invention of Wings by Sue Kidd Monk on audio book, Hardback, or on my Nook. I know ridiculous debate. But I downloaded the sample and read it and really want to read the book. So I may need to pick it up tomorrow one way or another. But the sample was really engaging and I am excited about it. I also want to start reading the New Oprah book club selections.

I read the first selection she chose. The Twelve Tribes of Hattie was a really good read. I thought it was well written and very interesting. I did take that one out of the library and read it and am tempted to buy it some day. I think if I ever see it second hand I will definitely pick it up. Each chapter is told from the point of view of one of her children. Which I thought was a very interesting way to tell the story. I will be watching this author for more books.

Now back to my cup of tea and my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment