Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 16, 2014

New books


So the other night I went to Barnes and Noble and got a couple books I had heard people talking about. So when I picked up The Invention of Wings I picked up a couple of new reads. I am trying to stay on top of newer releases. I am usually behind in new titles and this year I want to be more informed on newer titles. So I picked up The Impossible Knife by Laurie Halse Anderson, Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell, and Life After Life by Kate Atkinson. I have heard great things about the last two titles so I decided to snag them. I bought the first one because I am a huge Laurie Halse Anderson fan. I love her books.Winter Girls is my favorite book by her. I actually took it out of the library at my school and I really want to buy a copy of it for my personal library.

I am very excited to start one of my new books once I finish The Invention of Wings. I should be able to finish that book this weekend and start another one on my to read shelf. 


No comments:

Post a Comment