Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Review for Heat Wave

So last time I went to the library I picked up a couple of audio books. I just finished the first one yesterday. Now to start off I would like to say that I am a huge Castle fan. I love the show and the actors. So the fact that the show has a character who is a writer, really makes my life. So I have been meaning to read Heat Wave by Richard Castle for quite a while now. So when I saw it at the library I thought I would give it a try.

Now the overall book I would give a 3 out of 5 stars. I enjoyed it because I love the show. It was a cute read. The plot was a bit hit or miss for me, but overall not to bad. Now the audio book I would give 4 stars. This audio book is read by Johnny Heller. He was amazing. I loved how he read it and how he did all the voices. Right out of the gate I could follow him and he made the story very engaging.

Johnny Heller does not do the next book in the series, but he does the ones after that. So I will be getting the next book on audio book and seeing how well I like that one.


1 comment:

  1. how very nice of you to say! I appreciate it. The rights to Castle books went to a different producer on the last book and they went with a different narrator so I don't know if I will be back for any more...doesn't look like it. Too bad for me - I am a Castle fan!

    ReplyDelete